Incorporated December 18, 1873, the Town of Elm City was orginally called the “Town of Toisnot.” Over the next 40 years the name changed from that of Toisnot to Elm City a total of three times until October 11, 1913, when it was finally agreed upon that the town would be named Elm City.

divider
COBD Grant Notice ~ Water Report ~ Pay a Utility Bill ~ Report a Problem ~ Facebook

Save

Save

Save